- All products are added to your cart.
GP Tech Gloves
Alpinestars GP Tech
With innovations derived from MotoGP and SBK, the glove Alpinestars GP Tech boasts details such as flexible as a reference bimescola knuckles protectors, ergonomic design of the cuff and strategic reinforcements in the palm area, which makes it one of the most technologically advanced racing gloves on the market.
- Evolutionary step for a glove MotoGP derived unit with structure and soft kangaroo leather palm.
- Palm and outer hand Pitards ® reinforced breathable leather on the fingers, which improves grip and water dispersal in adverse conditions.
- Stretch inserts in leather bellows integrated on fingers and thumb, with an innovative side panel that gives you more freedom of movement in the area of the back of the hand.
Safety and Security
- Advanced protection Alpinestars knuckle guards with flexible TPU bimescola, with air intakes and extractors cooling. The protector is mounted on a fenestration into the packing in polischiuma to improve cleaning of the lines and the resistance to abrasion as well as dissipation of repeated impacts.
- The digital bridge (Alpinestars patent) prevents the skin of the glove rotate, to prevent separation of the fingers or broken stitching.
- Cuff ergonomic TPU, that goes around the wrist and raises the entire profile of the hand to protect the wrist and carpal bones from impact during a fall while allowing excellent flexibility.
- TPU sliders on palm, thumb and fingers are mounted on polischiuma, and strategically positioned to resistance to impact and abrasion level superiiore.
- Kevlar ® integrated: internal and back padding inch Kevlar ® and Kevlar ® inner pinky K-Tech improves resistance to impact and abrasion.
- Design of single-layer palm for better grip and sensitivity and minimum structure of the material, with reduced seams.
- Top panel, cuffs and side area ventilated with perforated leather fingers to provide a general superb breathability.
- The air extractors on the back of the hand have a stud in TPR for greater abrasion resistance.
- The structure pre-curved fingers reduce fatigue; outer seams finger / palm ensures a snug fit and a feeling more superior.
- The closure of the cuff is elongated reinforced polischiuma with tongue increased for easy donning.
Awesome gloves by Alpinestars. Fast shipping and product exactly as described. Thanks Champion Helmets!
Great Gloves, great price, fast shipping. I live in California, and you can't beat this price. The gloves fit perfect. I wear a XL for Dainese Gloves, but XXL in all Alpinestars gloves, and these fit like other A-stars gloves. The gloves are very comfortable, very smooth inside without a lot of seams, like some of the lower price A-stars gloves. They are a little bulky due to the very thick leather, but they stretch and break-in very nicely. Thanks Champion Helmets...you're the best!
Second pair of these gloves purchased from champion helmets dues to the amazing prices they have!! Fitment is tricky with these...the mediums were a little too big, and the small is super tight. I am sure they will break in perfect tho. I can't say much about protection bc I just got them but I can say that they are worn by top racers so they have to b good! I will keep buying my gear from this store bc I like to save $!!
These are the top of the line when it comes to gloves. This is the best price you will find on these ANYWHERE!! Sizing is a little off tho, as I am a medium in most gloves but a small in these. I found out the hard way when they arrived and didn't fit. I will be buying another pair from here and selling these locally as I live in NEw York and shipping them back would be expensive. I love champion helmets.
I love these gloves. I've had them for 2 weeks now and tried them a few times. Definitely the best gloves available now. The robustness of the protection is amazing and so is the quality of the leather. The design is also sweet. I always liked Astars design over Dainese. Shipping was fast. The service of Champion helmets was amazing. So friendly and so quickly replying my emails. I will buy all my gear from you guys in the future!