- All products are added to your cart.
Full Metal D1 Gloves
Dainese Guanto Full Metal D1
The Full Metal RS glove is constructed with the most resistant and sophisticated materials, such as titanium, carbon fiber, Kevlar® thread, cowhide and goatskin.
The glove offers technical solutions deriving from the study of ergonomics and the points subjected to the most stress in case of fall, such as internal reinforcement on the little finger, combined with Distortion Control, construction with a single panel of leather covering the side of the hand, micro-injected insert on the palm to reduce blistering or differentiated reinforcements between the left hand in Pittards leather and the right hand in Digital Sheepskin.
- Microelastic elasticated inserts
- Distortion Control on little finger
- Cuff adjustment strap
- Tightening strap
- Elastic inserts
- Pre-curved finger
- Temperature adjustment
- Perforation on inner side of finger
- Protectors against abrasion
- Goatskin palm reinforcement
- Inserti compositi in titanio e fibra di carbonio su nocche e dorso
- Polyurethane insert on the palm
- Kevlar® fiber jersey
- Rinforzo in pelle Pittards® fra pollice e indice guanto sinistro
- Rinforzo in pelle Digital Sheepskin fra pollice e indice e su polpastrello dita indice e medio guanto destro
- Micro-injection reinforcement on palm
- Abrasion and tear resistance
- Kevlar® fibre stitching
- One single leather panel to the size of the hand
- Inserti compositi in fibra di carbonio su giunture dita
- Inserto in poliuretano termoplastico su testa dellulna
- Inserti in polietilene su esterno mignolo
- Certificato PPE secondo la norma EN 13594 cat. II liv. 1
- Soft inserts
- Copertura cinturino antiscalzamento
Awesome looking gloves. Top quality construction. Titanium knuckle protection looks badass. The yellow kevlar stitching however protrudes at the seams and makes it looks almost frayed. The protection over the distal ulna (bony protuberance on outside of wrist) is not as good as some other top level race gloves. The hard protection on the little finger also digs into my finger which becomes painful after a while. Overall these gloves look great and have very good protection however not as comfortable as my Alpinestars Gp Techs which I find myself wearing as first choice. Overall I rate them as very good gloves albeit expensive. Best on the market? Probably not.