- All products are added to your cart.
Speed-r Carbon Skin helmet
AGV Speed-r Carbon Skin helmet
The Shark Speed-R Carbon Skin has been especially developed for naked bikes, where you need superb aerodynamics to prevent wind buffeting. The shell has a carbon skin applied over the main body of the kevlar/fibreglass shell. The Shark Speed-R Carbon Skin has had extensive wind tunnel testing, to develop its aerodynamic shell shape and rear base spoiler, which prevent you from being pulled around in the wind. Another big plus for this helmet is the ventilation. The Shark Speed-R Carbon Skin has a double blade air spoiler at the rear of the helmet, which in tandem with the front air vents, create a good air flow and help to reduce visor fogging.
The Shark Speed-R Carbon Skin has been awarded 4/5 stars in the government's SHARP safety rating and it's ECE 22/05 and ACU approved for road and tracking riding. Not only does it perform well, but it's practical too, with an internal, retractable sun visor. For the techies amongst you, the sun visor provides UV 380 protection. The Shark Speed-R Carbon Skin has a quick release, clear anti-scratch visor which can accommodate a Pinlock visor insert, if required. The helmet is secured with a double D-ring and the Shark Speed-R Carbon Skin can also accommodate a Sharktooth bluetooth communication unit.
Shark Speed-R Specification
- Extensive wind tunnel testing for optimised aerodynamics, especially for naked bikes
- Integrated, retractable anti-scratch sun visor
- 4-star SHARP safety rating
- Anti-scratch, quick release class 1 clear visor with near-perfect optics
- EasyFit system for comfortable use with glasses
- 5 sizes spanning two different shell sizes
- Double D-ring for secure fastening
- Removable and washable inner lining
- Intercom ready, with prepared location for SHARKTOOTH bluetooth
- Weighs 1450g
- 5 year warranty