Alpinestars Apex Drystar Handskar
The multi-panel stretch poly-fabric and leather chassis of the Apex DRYSTAR® glove incorporates a host of safety features such as the over-molded hard knuckle protector, the patented finger-bridge and EVA foam padding reinforcements. The integrated waterproof DRYSTAR® membrane and Thinsulate® lining means this glove protection against not only an accident but the winter weather.
- Durable stretch poly-textile upper with leather palm for optimized levels of abrasion resistance and comfort.
- Alpinestars waterproof DRYSTAR® membrane keeps your hands comfortable and dry in the harshest conditions.
- Integrated Thinsulate® thermal insulation (100g) on the top hand for protection against the elements.
- Over-molded hard knuckle protector offers class-leading protection against impact and abrasion.
- Rubber thumb and palm reinforcement gives extra grip on the controls while offering great seam reinforcement and durability.
- EVA padding reinforcements on knuckle, outer hand and palm provides strategic abrasion resistance and improved fit.
- Alpinestars’ race-derived and patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll and separation during impact.
- Touch-screen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones/tablets/GPS systems.
- Pre-curved glove construction improves comfort and prevents hand muscle fatigue on longer journeys.
- Wide Velcro® cuff closure for easy entry and extend coverage. Cuff is designed to close over sleeve jacket to hermetically seal out the elements. Closure includes second wrist fastener to securely and safely keep glove in position.
- Reflective detailing improves rider’s visibility in poor light.
- Soft, insulated velour lining.
- Available in international sizes S-3XL.
Amir Yfrach Publicerades den 24 Februari 2016 at 17:01
very good gloves
גודל מתאים בדיוק