- Alle Produkte dem Warenkorb hinzugefügt.
AGV Pista GP R Misano 2016 Rossi Helm - Blues Brother
Benutze den 10% Rabattcode: PISTA_10
According to tradition of the Italian San Marino Grand Prix Valentino showcased the new special graphic of his AGV Pista GP R helmet. This time, the theme is the priceless relationship with his childhood friend Alessio Salucci, better known as “Uccio”, today the assistant of Valentino and sportive director at VR46 Racing Team and VR46 Riders Academy.
Recalling the renowned movie “The Blues Brothers”, Valentino and Uccio, acting as Dan Aykroyd and John Belushi, stand out on the upper side of the helmet. The AGV tricolor logo, the distinctive element that for more than 20 years now supports Valentino throughout his incredible career, dominates the front head and the sides of the spoiler.
Ideal combination of protection, performance and comfort, AGV Pista GP R is the top of the range result of the AGV Extreme Standards, an innovative and pioneering integrated design protocol that revolutionizes the development and enables to measurably and demonstratively improve the helmet’s performance in terms
of impact protection, field of vision, compact design, lightweight, aerodynamics, ventilation and
ergonomics. Thus, the innovative AGV Extreme Standards process raises the level of helmets’ R&D technologies and represents a milestone in head protection systems
- Shell in 100% Carbon Fiber engineered in 4 sizes with 5-densities EPS structure developed in 4 sizes. The structure offers an extremely compact and light helmet with unmatched safety performance
- Shell shape is designed to maximize aerodynamic performance and to minimize the risk of impact being channeled to the collar bone. Rear shape is engineered to minimize interference with racing suit in racing positions.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell which direct air to the rider’s head. The unique upper central air intake has been strategically placed in highest air pressure point to capture maximum air flow.
- New Moto GP developed metal air vents, combines unique strength and protection with an innovative external fins structure engineered to capture maximum airflow in the front of the shell and increase air pressure on the rear exhaust, therefor incrementing the speed of air transition inside the helmet, leading to a higher cooling performance. New internal chin channels distribute the air flow evenly through the entire visor surface. Vent covers are included in the box
- New wind tunnel tested Biplano spoiler features multiple wings to maximize aerodynamic performance, optimize CX, stabilizing the helmet during high speed riding in all conditions. Biplano spoiler is engineered to detach from the helmet in case of an accident, therefor maintaining the helmet’s round shape for increased safety.
- Moto GP developed interiors engineered for maximum performance on the track with a patented structure that allows riders to optimize fit and select helmet height positioning over the head. Developed with top riders, the neck roll offers easy entry, maximum ventilation and adaptable fit. Different thickness crown pad and cheek pad inserts are included in the box, allowing the rider to adapt the helmet fit. Removable nose guard and wind protector.
- The inner liner of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort with any stitches in sensitive areas. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Neck roll: 2-way stretch breathable fabric to guarantee the maximum breathablility in a light weight structure, with high strength Nabuk inserts for durable performance.
- Cheek pads: soft and gentile Shalimar fabric with Sanitized® (antibacterial protection), 2Dry (moisture wicking) and Microsense (premium skin comfort and wearing fluidity) treatments.
- Crown pad: Elastic Microfiber with the same treatments listed for cheek pads.
- New patented cheek pads safety release system engineered to remove conveniently in case of an accident.
- Moto GP developed hydration system included in the helmet with internal channels engineered for smooth tube placement and drinking valve placed inside the chin of the helmet for a constant and smooth hydration during riding. The system is fully removable
- New Class Optic 1 visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock® (120) anti fog technology is designed for maximum vertical view on racing position (85°) and unmatched horizontal view (190°). The visor is anti-scratch and ready for track-use tear-off. A tear-off kit is included in the box.
- Patented Visor Lock System (VLS) reduces the risk of accidental opening in the event of an accident: visor thickness is from 4 to 5 mm, increasing face and eyes protection in the case of an accident.
- Exclusive metal visor mechanism in metal with roto-translation movement achieves total sealing between visor and shell. Tools free rapid visor release system aloows the visor to be removed and replaced in seconds. Mechanism is designed to minimize the area, therefor supporting peripheral view and impact performance.
- Double D retention system
- ECE22.05 certified
- The helmet comes with a clear visor in the box
- The helmet comes without the Monster / Yamaha Logo
Absolutely beautiful helmet and fast shipping from Champion Helmets. #1 place for AGV Rossi helmets!
Excellent service, was my first order from CH. The helmet looks great. The fit around the head is more than comfortable. The upgraded pista offers a lot features that look great.