- Alle Produkte dem Warenkorb hinzugefügt.
Pista GP R Winter Test 2017 Rossi Helm - Limited Edition
AGV Pista GP R Winter Test 2017 Rossi Helm - Limited Edition
Benutze den Rabattcode WinterTest-5%
Ideal combination of protection, performance and comfort, AGV Pista GP R is the top of the range result of the AGV Extreme Standards, an innovative and pioneering integrated design protocol that revolutionizes the development and enables to measurably and demonstratively improve the helmet’s performance in terms
of impact protection, field of vision, compact design, lightweight, aerodynamics, ventilation and
ergonomics. Thus, the innovative AGV Extreme Standards process raises the level of helmets’ R&D technologies and represents a milestone in head protection systems
- Shell in 100% Carbon Fiber engineered in 4 sizes with 5-densities EPS structure developed in 4 sizes. The structure offers an extremely compact and light helmet with unmatched safety performance
- Shell shape is designed to maximize aerodynamic performance and to minimize the risk of impact being channeled to the collar bone. Rear shape is engineered to minimize interference with racing suit in racing positions.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell which direct air to the rider’s head. The unique upper central air intake has been strategically placed in highest air pressure point to capture maximum air flow.
- New Moto GP developed metal air vents, combines unique strength and protection with an innovative external fins structure engineered to capture maximum airflow in the front of the shell and increase air pressure on the rear exhaust, therefor incrementing the speed of air transition inside the helmet, leading to a higher cooling performance. New internal chin channels distribute the air flow evenly through the entire visor surface. Vent covers are included in the box
- New wind tunnel tested Biplano spoiler features multiple wings to maximize aerodynamic performance, optimize CX, stabilizing the helmet during high speed riding in all conditions. Biplano spoiler is engineered to detach from the helmet in case of an accident, therefor maintaining the helmet’s round shape for increased safety.
- Moto GP developed interiors engineered for maximum performance on the track with a patented structure that allows riders to optimize fit and select helmet height positioning over the head. Developed with top riders, the neck roll offers easy entry, maximum ventilation and adaptable fit. Different thickness crown pad and cheek pad inserts are included in the box, allowing the rider to adapt the helmet fit. Removable nose guard and wind protector.
- The inner liner of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort with any stitches in sensitive areas. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Neck roll: 2-way stretch breathable fabric to guarantee the maximum breathablility in a light weight structure, with high strength Nabuk inserts for durable performance.
- Cheek pads: soft and gentile Shalimar fabric with Sanitized® (antibacterial protection), 2Dry (moisture wicking) and Microsense (premium skin comfort and wearing fluidity) treatments.
- Crown pad: Elastic Microfiber with the same treatments listed for cheek pads.
- New patented cheek pads safety release system engineered to remove conveniently in case of an accident.
- Moto GP developed hydration system included in the helmet with internal channels engineered for smooth tube placement and drinking valve placed inside the chin of the helmet for a constant and smooth hydration during riding. The system is fully removable
- New Class Optic 1 visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock® (120) anti fog technology is designed for maximum vertical view on racing position (85°) and unmatched horizontal view (190°). The visor is anti-scratch and ready for track-use tear-off. A tear-off kit is included in the box.
- Patented Visor Lock System (VLS) reduces the risk of accidental opening in the event of an accident: visor thickness is from 4 to 5 mm, increasing face and eyes protection in the case of an accident.
- Exclusive metal visor mechanism in metal with roto-translation movement achieves total sealing between visor and shell. Tools free rapid visor release system aloows the visor to be removed and replaced in seconds. Mechanism is designed to minimize the area, therefor supporting peripheral view and impact performance.
- Double D retention system
- ECE22.05 certified
- The helmet comes with a clear visor in the box
- The helmet comes without the Monster / Yamaha Logo
Let me start this review by saying i have the outmost appreciation & gratitude for all the staff at Champion helmets Joauad , Micah & co are simply the best to deal with hands down thank you guys so much for giving me the pleasure of getting my hands on the Pista GPR 2016 winter test , No one world wide delivers as fast as Champion helmets thank you so much . As far as this amazing helmet its my second Pista GPR first one being the Sole Luna who was delivered to me by Champion helmets as well . The detailed paint scheme is an eye ctacher & head turner for sure , perfect fit with various interior options to really make this helmet the best protection for your head , perfect ventalation feature , light weight , an awesome visor mechanism . If you want the best of helmets today to ride with & feel safe , comfortable & stylish look no further nothing out there will match this helmet & from business prepective look no further than Champion helmets no one world wide delivers like them right here is where its at .Thank yiu so much Champion helmets I can't wait until the 20Th Anniversary Sun & Moon becomes avaliable its my next helmet for sure , Jaouad & Micah are brilliant
Received the helmet todaY. Called a few AGV dealers, none of them have it here in the States. Champion Helmets always has these Limited Editions before any other dealership. It's my second Pista GP R helmet (also have the Gran premio Italy) It's by far the best racing helmet available today. The inner liner can be worn both sides. The new metal vents look really nice. I use the drinking tube on the circuit with my camel bag. The shape of the shell looks so aggressive. Tried a Shoei on but AGV has a far better fit for my head. Champion Helmets always beats other dealers on availability and price, by far the best AGV dealer you'll find online. Thnx guys!
Patrick - Miami FL
When will it be available?