- Alle Produkte dem Warenkorb hinzugefügt.
Corbin D-Dry Lederjacke
Dainese Corbin D-Dry Lederjacke
All-season touring from a 4-in-1 design crafted from washable cowhide and ventilated mesh fabric with removable waterproof and thermal liners. Dainese Charge cowhide boasts a silicone treatment that makes it fully washable. Combined with high-tenacity ventilated mesh panels and elasticated inserts, this innovative jacket delivers a great fit and superb cooling for the longest summer tours.
The removable D-Dry liner creates a wet weather configuration that can be reconfigured for winter with the 130g thermal liner for an ingeniously complete touring solution.
- 2 front pockets
- 2 inner pockets
- Advanced siliconic treatment on
- leather: easy cleaning and water-
- Pocket for G1 & G2 back protector
- Reflective inserts
- Elasticated inserts
- Full leather collar
- Jacket-pants fastening system
- Neck adjustment
- Waist adjustment
- Wrists adjustment
- Charge cowhide leather
- Removable composite protectors
- certified to EN 1621.1 Standard
- 4 configurations (1.Full summer; 2.Rain; 3.Cold; 4.Winter)
- Removable 130g thermal liner
- Removable liner with breathable waterproof D-Dry® membrane