- All products are added to your cart.
K-3 Valentino Rossi GOTHIC BLACK
AGV K3 Rossi Gothic Black
Other famous Rossi replica helmets in the AGV K3 range are:
About the K3 Gothic Helmet
Using AGV’s CAD design process the inner E.P.S. shell is made of different densities, to match the properties of the outer shell, giving the K3 excellent safety characteristics. Also the shape of the shell reflects the aerodynamic design of the range topping GP-Tech whilst being focused on the needs of the rider on the road; reduced wind noise and excellent stability at speed. The K3 is equipped with twin front ram air intake vents, and an aerodynamic rear spoiler/extractor. There are also vents on the side to aid extraction of warm air from around the face area, and a large chin vent to aid visor de misting.
The K3 is equipped with AGV’s street8 visor. The visor features the XQRS (extra quick release system) enabling visor changes in seconds without the need for tools.
The street8 visor also features the NFS (no fog shield) anti fog coating, an anti scratch coating and offers 100% protection from UV light.
The K3 has a fully removable washable lining (both cheekpads and head lining). The liners are made from Dri-Lex, this liner has excellent wicking properties keeping the rider comfortable and dry, even in the extreme conditions. The linings are also treated with a hygienic antibacterial coating for prolonged freshness. The K3 is also fitted with a Micro-Metric buckle for ease of use with a range of adjustment. The K3 is also available in the K3 basic version, this model still features all the K3’s safety features without some of the luxury features to keep the cost incredibly low. Technical Specification • HIR-TH (high resistant thermoplastic) resin shell
• Multi Density E.P.S. inner shell.
• Dynamic ventilation system, aerodynamic front intakes and rear extractors
• Fully removable, washable Dri-Lex® lining with Sanitized® antibacterial hygienic treatment. (K3 basic; Dry comfort liner replaces Dri-Lex)
• Street8 visor, with NFS anti fog coating, anti scratch and 100% UV protection. (K3 basic no anti fog coating)
• XQRS; Extra Quick Release System, visor changing in seconds with no tools.
• PVS Perimetrical visor seal (improved sealing and low noise).
• Micro-metric adjustable retention system. (K3 basic seat belt style buckle)
• Aerodynamic rear spoiler/extractor. (K3 basic no rear spoiler)
• Removable chin curtain (K3 only)
• Removable nose protector (K3 only)
• S.H.A.R.P. 4 stars
• ACU gold
• Exceeds UN ECE 22.05
• 2 year warranty plus optional free 1 year warranty extension
• Sizes XS-XXL
I have an older K-3 and absolutely love it. Ive had it for 5 years now and its still comfortable. It dose a fantastic job of cutting wind noise and the aerodynamics are great. I would buy another K-3 if I didnt already fall in love with the Corsa R. Its been a very reliable helmet and would recommend to someone who wants a great everyday helmet at a great price.