- All products are added to your cart.
K3 VALENTINO ROSSI 46
AGV K3 Valentino Rossi 46
The K3 Valentino Rossi 46 is the latest of all the K3 Valentino Rossi helmets. With The Doctor's number 476 on it, fully in style of the ROssi Replica K3 range. Other very famous Rossi replica helmets in the AGV K3 range are:
- Valentino Rossi Wake Up helmet
- Valentino Rossi 5 Continents helmet
- Valentino Rossi Dreamtime helmet
- Valentino Rossi The Chicken helmet
- Valentino Rossi Gothic Black helmet
- Valentino Rossi Icon helmet (NEW)
- 21% VAT
Visitors outside Europe don´t have to pay VAT, this is 21% of the price mentioned on this page (price on this page is including VAT). If you live outside Europe the VAT (21%) is taken off the price during the ordering process (once address details are inserted, the VAT is automatically deducted if you live outside Europe)
About the K3 Valentino Rossi 46
The K3 uses AGV’s well proven HIR-TH (high resistant thermoplastic) resin shell construction, this shell is very strong and has excellent shock absorbing properties, however the manufacturing process is much quicker and simpler than an equivalent fibreglass shell. This ultimately is reflected in the price of the helmet enabling riders on a budget to have an exceptionally safe and well made product at the fraction of the price you would expect to pay for a premium branded helmet.
Using AGV’s CAD design process the inner E.P.S. shell is made of different densities, to match the properties of the outer shell, giving the K3 excellent safety characteristics. Also the shape of the shell reflects the aerodynamic design of the range topping GP-Tech whilst being focused on the needs of the rider on the road; reduced wind noise and excellent stability at speed. The K3 is equipped with twin front ram air intake vents, and an aerodynamic rear spoiler/extractor. There are also vents on the side to aid extraction of warm air from around the face area, and a large chin vent to aid visor de misting.
The K3 is equipped with AGV’s street8 visor. The visor features the XQRS (extra quick release system) enabling visor changes in seconds without the need for tools.
The street8 visor also features the NFS (no fog shield) anti fog coating, an anti scratch coating and offers 100% protection from UV light.
The K3 has a fully removable washable lining (both cheekpads and head lining). The liners are made from Dri-Lex, this liner has excellent wicking properties keeping the rider comfortable and dry, even in the extreme conditions. The linings are also treated with a hygienic antibacterial coating for prolonged freshness. The K3 is also fitted with a Micro-Metric buckle for ease of use with a range of adjustment. The K3 is also available in the K3 basic version, this model still features all the K3’s safety features without some of the luxury features to keep the cost incredibly low. Technical Specification • HIR-TH (high resistant thermoplastic) resin shell
• Multi Density E.P.S. inner shell.
• Dynamic ventilation system, aerodynamic front intakes and rear extractors
• Fully removable, washable Dri-Lex® lining with Sanitized® antibacterial hygienic treatment. (K3 basic; Dry comfort liner replaces Dri-Lex)
• Street8 visor, with NFS anti fog coating, anti scratch and 100% UV protection. (K3 basic no anti fog coating)
• XQRS; Extra Quick Release System, visor changing in seconds with no tools.
• PVS Perimetrical visor seal (improved sealing and low noise).
• Micro-metric adjustable retention system. (K3 basic seat belt style buckle)
• Aerodynamic rear spoiler/extractor. (K3 basic no rear spoiler)
• Removable chin curtain (K3 only)
• Removable nose protector (K3 only)
• S.H.A.R.P. 4 stars
• ACU gold
• Exceeds UN ECE 22.05
• 2 year warranty plus optional free 1 year warranty extension
• Sizes XS-XXL