- All products are added to your cart.
Pista GP R Soleluna 2016 Valentino Rossi Helmet
AGV Pista GP R Soleluna 2016 Valentino Rossi Helmet
Use the discount code pista-5 for an additonal 5%!
The ultimate track helmet is now even better, with an included hydration system, MotoGP developed metal air vents and a wind-tunnel tested “Biplano” spoiler that has multiple wings to maximize aerodynamic performance and add stability at high-speed. The 100% 3K Carbon Fiber shell’s shape is designed to minimize interference with the racing suit, while the interior has an adaptable fit and places no stitching in sensitive areas.
- Shell in 100% Carbon Fiber engineered in 4 sizes with 5-densities EPS structure developed in 4 sizes. The structure offers an extremely compact and light helmet with unmatched safety performance
- Shell shape is designed to maximize aerodynamic performance and to minimize the risk of impact being channeled to the collar bone. Rear shape is engineered to minimize interference with racing suit in racing positions.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell which direct air to the rider’s head. The unique upper central air intake has been strategically placed in highest air pressure point to capture maximum air flow.
- New Moto GP developed metal air vents, combines unique strength and protection with an innovative external fins structure engineered to capture maximum airflow in the front of the shell and increase air pressure on the rear exhaust, therefor incrementing the speed of air transition inside the helmet, leading to a higher cooling performance. New internal chin channels distribute the air flow evenly through the entire visor surface. Vent covers are included in the box
- New wind tunnel tested Biplano spoiler features multiple wings to maximize aerodynamic performance, optimize CX, stabilizing the helmet during high speed riding in all conditions. Biplano spoiler is engineered to detach from the helmet in case of an accident, therefor maintaining the helmet’s round shape for increased safety.
- Moto GP developed interiors engineered for maximum performance on the track with a patented structure that allows riders to optimize fit and select helmet height positioning over the head. Developed with top riders, the neck roll offers easy entry, maximum ventilation and adaptable fit. Different thickness crown pad and cheek pad inserts are included in the box, allowing the rider to adapt the helmet fit. Removable nose guard and wind protector.
- The inner liner of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort with any stitches in sensitive areas. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Neck roll: 2-way stretch breathable fabric to guarantee the maximum breathablility in a light weight structure, with high strength Nabuk inserts for durable performance.
- Cheek pads: soft and gentile Shalimar fabric with Sanitized® (antibacterial protection), 2Dry (moisture wicking) and Microsense (premium skin comfort and wearing fluidity) treatments.
- Crown pad: Elastic Microfiber with the same treatments listed for cheek pads.
- New patented cheek pads safety release system engineered to remove conveniently in case of an accident.
- Moto GP developed hydration system included in the helmet with internal channels engineered for smooth tube placement and drinking valve placed inside the chin of the helmet for a constant and smooth hydration during riding. The system is fully removable
- New Class Optic 1 visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock® (120) anti fog technology is designed for maximum vertical view on racing position (85°) and unmatched horizontal view (190°). The visor is anti-scratch and ready for track-use tear-off. A tear-off kit is included in the box.
- Patented Visor Lock System (VLS) reduces the risk of accidental opening in the event of an accident: visor thickness is from 4 to 5 mm, increasing face and eyes protection in the case of an accident.
- Exclusive metal visor mechanism in metal with roto-translation movement achieves total sealing between visor and shell. Tools free rapid visor release system aloows the visor to be removed and replaced in seconds. Mechanism is designed to minimize the area, therefor supporting peripheral view and impact performance.
- Double D retention system
- ECE22.05 certified
- The helmet comes with a clear visor in the box
- The helmet comes without the Monster / Yamaha Logo
Best Helmet specially if you have super sport bike, I am riding S1000RR and this helmet is manufactured for speed, there is no helmet like this in opinion
And, Thank you Cahmpionhelmet, my helmet came in good packing, what an outstanding website are you
I bought this helmet on May 2017 via Champion Helmets website. Received it around 8 days after placing the order which was excellent. Love the graphics and super lightweight. Will order again with Champion Helmets as they never disappoint. Thanks Champion Helmets!
Perfekter Service / Schneller Versand!
Zwar kein billiger Helm, aber dafür in Verarbeitung, Design und Tragekomfort Das beste was ich bis jetzt hatte!
WOW!!! Beautiful helmet!! looks much nicer in person! Champion helmets rock!
I pre ordered this helmet mid January 2017. I received it today on March 16, 2017. Let me say "WOW". I own previous AGV Crosa Soleluna helmet. Right away, I could tell the weight difference. Since its carbon fiber, it's so much lighter. The graphics, colors are amazing and it stands out. The spoiler on the helmet is so big. This is a bad ass helmet. Thanks Championhelmets.
Wow, where do I start... I’ve been waiting for this release ever since the first sighting in the opening round of Qatar 2016, so waiting patiently is an understatement. I just received my Pista GP-R on Friday, March 03, 2017 (helmet was ordered on Feb 16…, so two weeks to west coast US from the NL.), and I’m still so excited that I actually own this helmet!
The Pista GP-R is an absolute beauty (hoping to be objective as much as I can, not just seeing as a Rossi replica…), even more so than the original Pista GP. Comparing both GP-R and the GP side by side (looking at both while typing this…), the actual carbon shell seems to be identical to the previous model. The overall feel, craftsmanship, and the details, seems to be even better than the previous iteration. Most of the improvements seem to be in the interior of the helmet (you could read that from the manu’s site), but one thing I did notice was the omission of the forehead “sweat” band in the new model. The new GP-R definitely feels LIGHTER from my “seat-of-the-pants lifting the new helmet, and lifting the old helmet numerous times back-to-back.” The fit is almost just like the current GP (size L in both), but just a tad more “snug” and more “engulfing” in the cheek area (perhaps it’s brand new and needs a ride or two to break-in and make it more fitted).
Exterior wise, only noticeable visual improvements seem to be the front nose air-scoop, the forehead air-intake frame (it’s shiny matelic finish now), the honeycomb metal mesh (has a metallic finish as well), the rear exhaust air-out frame cover (venturi effect?), and the rear winglet (which is bigger and looks cooler).
One of the things I was really curious about was if this new model could be fitted with the previous “Pista GP” and “Corsa” FACESHILEDS! And I could 100% confirm that the previous faceshields (visors) WILL work on the new helmets! The install mechanisms and the measurements are all almost exactly same. The only noticeable difference is that new faceshields are made thicker (from 3mm to 5mm...?).
Overall, I’m more than happy with this helmet and this purchase. Would I have spent such fortune (relative, of course) if it weren’t a Valentino Rossi replica? Most likely not. Would I still have given a favorable praise of this helmet? Absolutely! AGV made huge leaps and bounds when they first introduced the Pista GP (compared to the previous top-of-the-range “GP-Tech”), and they made this new Pista GP-R more refined and better than the previous. Lighter, Faster, and Better!
Den Helm nach kurzer Zeit erhalten. Leuchtende Farben und super Verarbeitung. Freuen uns auf die Saison 2017. Vielen Dank.
I will start this review by stating how brilliant the service of Champion Helmets is evrey representitive i have interacted with thru email was awesome . If it was'nt for Champion Hekmets i would not have been able to own any of my fantastic AGV Pista & Corsa helmets . I can bet that i am one of the first owners of such helmet in the USA thank you all so much specially Joaud who goes above & beyond customer service satisfation . Now lets get to the fantastic brilliant awesome GPR helmet that is made in ****Italy **** its a piece of art evrey additional detail & improvement of this model from the older GP model is amazing & very functional way better air flow , cooler interiot , solid fit , Air outlet functions better , rear spoiler add more stability in windy conditions , top notch interior padding , georgous paint job & scheme , Btw the visor of the GP or Corsa will fit the GPR which is a huge plus & money savings , the new design rear spoiler will fit the Pista Gp & the Corsa perfectly . That spoiler gives the helmet a fantastic look . The only issue for me is AGV should have made their first Pista GP R model a limited edition model simply because such magnificent helmet deserves such status . Joauad Rules :)
Il casco è arrivato oggi. Come tutti i caschi di valentino uno spettacolo. Curioso di provare il sistema di idratazione.
Hi I want to ask when will operate the store you can order a helmet can call you on the phone to me hanged for it?
When will you have this?