- All products are added to your cart.
Durban Gore-Tex Pants - 2016 Collection
Alpinestars Durban Gore-Tex Pants - 2016 Collection
Featuring an articulated knee construction for excellent levels of movement and a GORE‐TEX® membrane with micro-fleece lining that offers waterproofing, warmth and breathability, the Durban Gore‐Tex® pant is ideal for the toughest adventure touring trails. These versatile pants, with their
removable bib and braces, are optimized for use with the Durban Gore‐Tex® Jacket and other textile jackets models.
- Multi-material shell construction for optimized levels of durability, protection and weight.
- Lightweight polyamide main construction with protective polyamide inserts.
- Robust, medial lower end leather panel gives extra abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars’ patented Vector knee construction for superior comfort in the riding position without reducing
- Removable CE certified lightweight knee protectors.
- High visibility reflective detailing improves rider’s visibility in poor light.
- Welded, ceramic coated Superfabric® reinforcements enhance the tear and abrasion resistance qualities of the pants.
- Lightweight, removable GORE‐TEX® membrane with micro‐fleece liner provides waterproofing and allows
garment to breathe.
- Articulated rear panel for extra support and freedom of movement.
- Extended air-intakes help keep the pant well ventilated.
- External 100% waterproof pockets on the side of the pant.
- Internal waist connection zipper for attaching to riding jackets.
- Removable bib and braces gives the rider the option of an extra secure form of fitment.
- The Durban pant is designed to accommodate the fitment of various off-road riding boots.
- Comes in international sizes: 48-60.