- All products are added to your cart.
Cardo Packtalk Black JBL Communication System
With the Cardo Scala Rider Packtalk Black, style and performance are coupled with superior proven technology and unmatched features to create an edgier expression of ultimate choice for riders who demand the highest level of quality, performance, and style. The Cardo Packtalk Black, features an advanced Natural Voice Operation platform keeps your hands on your bars where they belong. "Hey Cardo, music on", "Hey Cardo, next track", "Hey Cardo, mute audio"; a full suite of menu navigation lies right within easy reach of your vocal "fingertips".
The revolutionary Cardo Black also uses dual-core wireless technologies for a stable and active communication network that allows you to connect to two devices while still entering Bluetooth intercom groups with up to 4 people. The Bluetooth mode offers legacy by featuring full backward compatibility with other Scala Rider models. The DMC Mesh intercom mode will compliment and expand on standard Bluetooth connectivity by offering group communication that is far superior to any other existing alternatives.
DMC mesh technology constantly forms and re-assembles its virtual self-healing network and assures that communication among large groups remains uninterrupted irrespective of the ever-changing environment. Whenever a Cardo PackTalk Slim, Packtalk Bold, or Packtalk Black user cannot directly connect with group members who are out of range, it will re-connect to the next most suitable member in the group in order to ‘leapfrog’ the connection to the remote PackTalk user. This system is virtually seamless and adjusts within split seconds to maintain an active network.
When the weather gets tough, the PackTalk Black keeps going. The PackTalk carries an IP67 waterproof rating. Any rain, sleet, hail or snow will have no impact on your PackTalk's performance.
The Cardo Smartset App for Android and iOS devices enables the use of a smartphone as a remote control. It allows for operation of all main features such as A2DP, intercom, FM radio and mobile calls. The App also features multiple languages - English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
Cardo Packtalk Bold vs Cardo Packtalk Black
While on the surface the Cardo Packtalk Bold and the Cardo Packtalk Black may seem similar, the special edition Black version takes an already advanced communicator to the next level. Instead of the standard 40mm JBL HD speakers, the Black version comes with 45mm JBL speakers for the ultimate audio experience.
For those who are likely to put their communication system through the wringer, the Cardo Scala Rider Packtalk Black even comes with a full three year complete warranty so riders can reap the benefits of greater coverage, instead of making do with the standard 2. Lastly, though the Packtalk Black carries all the same proven and reliable technology as the Bold, it has been re-housed in a new case offering the highest level of style, giving riders the option of a darker, edgier expression of personal style.
- DMC Intercom mode for multi-party intercom calls over a virtual private network – with up to 15 riders
- IP67 Waterproof and dustproof
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Bluetooth Intercom modes:
- Conference Mode
- Toggling between 9 riders
- Communication range (line of sight)
- Up to 1 mile/1.6 Km unit-to-unit
- Up to 5 miles/8 Km multi-hop
- Unique roller-wheel interface and control panel for intuitive operation (winter glove tested)
- Interchangeable hybrid and corded microphones
- Superb audio quality with high-definition replaceable 45mm JBL speakers
- Digital sound processing for audio performance
- Up to 13 hours talk-time / 1-week stand-by
- Advanced voice recognition technology for true hands-free operation
- Multilingual operation and spoken status announcements
- High quality A2DP streaming
- FM radio with RDS and six station built-in presets
- DMC-Dynamic Meshwork Communication (patent pending) technology for large group intercom (at least 10 riders) over a dynamic, auto-adaptive mesh
- Seamless group communication remains unaffected by members leaving or joining the group
- Voice-controlled speed dial
- Voice-control for intercom and phone calls
- Automatic call transfer from intercom to mobile phone when intercom range is exceeded
- Mobile phone conference call with outside caller and/or intercom partners
- Customizable Hot-Dial number
- GPS instructions, FM radio, MP3 music continues in background during intercom calls
- Rider and passenger can listen to the same stereo music via A2DP
- Best-in-class noise-cancellation algorithms
- Self-adjusting volume according to riding speed and ambient noise
- Cardo Community platform for social features, device customization and software upgrades (range dependent on riding environment)
- 3-year Cardo warranty