- All products are added to your cart.
Carbon D1 Short Gloves
Dainese Carbon Short D1 Gloves
Combining the best in race-level protection in an affordable short cuff sport glove that delivers stunning performance. Certified to CE - Cat. II, the Dainese Carbon D1 Short Gloves might not get you to a track day, but it is the perfect glove for barreling through canyons, winding up mountains or bombing backroads. The soft goat and sheepskin leather maintains maximum dexterity while carbon knuckles, polyurethane inserts and distortion control keep your mitts wrapped in veritable cage of protection.
- Soft inserts
- Silicone print on the fingers for extra grip
- Adjustable cuff strap
- Pre-curved fingers
- Microelastic elasticated inserts
- Neoprene cuff
- Sheepskin leather
- Reinforcement in goatskin between thumb,index and palm
- Amica suede super soft palm
- Composite inserts in
carbon fiberon the knuckles
- Polyurethane insert on the joints of the fingers and palm
- Distortion control on little finger
- Gloves certified to CE - Cat. II - Pr-EN 13594 Standard lev. 1
- One single leather panel to the size of the hand
- Perforation on inner side of finger
Lovely well made summer gloves. Not too flimsy so that they don't give any protection, and not too bulky! Excellent.