HJC RPHA-90 Helmet
HJC is one of the biggest helmet manufacturers in the world! The two HJC factories in South Korea and Vietnam produce over 1 million helmets. The models are developed and repeatedly tested in our own wind tunnel so that an innovative helmet idea can become another successful product. For this reason alone, the HJC RPHA 90 is not just another flip-up helmet, but is one of the most compact system helmets on the market.
This motorcycle helmet shows its sporty roots. It's impressively comfortable to wear. The HJC demonstrates its strength in the field with its fit, the Multi-Cool lining, climate control and noise reduction. If you love touring, then the HJC RPHA 90 is the companion you need!
- Visor: clear with anti-fog shield
- Sun visor: integrated, tinted, with snap-in function
- Material: Premium Integrated Matrix + (carbon/fiberglass/Kevlar)
- Outer shell sizes: 3 (XXS - S, M - L, XL - XXL)
- Weight approx. 1,470 g +/- 50 g
- Fastener: Ratchet fastener
- Lining: Climate-comfort lining, breathable, fully removable and washable, with integral groove for spectacles
- Ventilation: Adjustable chin and top vents with internal air channels and air flow rear extraction
- Other features: includes chin curtain and breath guard
- Certificates: ECE 22.05