- All products are added to your cart.
Rev'It Defender Pro GTX Pants
This 2 layer construction makes the Defender Pro GTX trousers suitable for comfortable riding in all types of weather. the GORE-TEX® membrane with Micro Grid Backer technology will keep wind and water out and is extremely comfortable to wear. The outer shell is made from strong abrasion resistant materials and features CE certified protectors at the knees and hips. Furthermore these trousers are equipped with ventilation panels and zippers, grip panels, long and short connection zippers, and plenty of adjustment straps all incorporated for your convenience when on the road.
- Outershell PWR|shell 750D with Teflon® coating | PWR|shell 1000D with Teflon coating | PWR|shell 500D stretch | leather panels | sure grip
- WP detachable GORE-TEX® liner with Micro Grid Backer Technology
- Protection SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE protection | TRYONIC SEESOFT™ CE-level 1 type B hip protector, version RV01 | PWR|shell 1000D with Teflon® coating | safety seams
- Visibility laminated reflection
- Composition 100% Polyamide
- Fit tour fit | regular
- Adjustability adjustment straps | adjustment tabs | hook and loop adjustment | V-flap
- Ventilation VCS | panels | VCS | zipper
- Features stretch panels | stretch lips | short and double long connection zipper | calf zippers | adjustable protector pockets | grip panel at seat | YKK slide lock front closure | prepared for Strapper suspenders
- Pockets slit pockets