- All products are added to your cart.
Rider Reviews - Customer Panel
The Customer Panel offers riders across the globe an opportunity to practice their hobby in a unique way and get rewarded for this. You will always have the latest products in your hands before anyone else to create a video. Your videos will be viewed by 100,000s of riders across the world en you will receive $50,- (USD) shop credit at Champion Helmets for each video you record. The Customer Panel consists of permanent members who, each from their own country, in their own language, give their personal opinion on the newest products of the best brands. You will receive the product and background information from us, but it is up to you to give your personal opinion and share information with viewers.
Who can participate in the Customer Panel?
- You’re a rider
- You have more than 3 years riding experience
- You have affinity with vlogging
- You’re an influencer and active on Social Media (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube)
- You have affinity with Champion Helmets
How does it work?
- You receive the latest products from us
- You have a look at the provided information (our own review, own product video)
- You make your own script based on this, and give your own personal opinion and discuss this with us (you are free to say what you want, within the limits of reasonableness of course)
- You make a video of 3 - 5 minutes
- You edit this into a movie and send it to us
- You receive a reward of $50,- (USD) shop credit
- After a few films you treat yourself to a nice helmet or something similar
What’s in it for me?
- A huge reach on:
- Mailing List
- Youtube Channel
- Shop credit of up to $1000,- (USD) per year $50,- (USD) shop credit per movie
- A platform to promote your own channel/company
- Eternal fame amongst motorcycle riders
How do I come to a well argumented opinion?
- What do other experts think of it? (we will provide you with our own well-founded opinion)
- We will provide you criteria that you can use to judge a product. So for example for helmets that would be:
- Inner liner
- You form your own personal opinion
- What is your first impression?
- What do you think are the strengths and weaknesses?
- What do you think of the price?
- How does it relate to the competition?
How do I become a member of the Customer Panel?
- Download the Customer Panel presentation to find out more
- Send us an email to email@example.com
- Mention the link of your social media channel/company
- We will get back to you within 2 working days