- All products are added to your cart.
Evoline 3 Casco
Casco Shark Evoline 3
The Shark Evoline 3 ST breaks new ground, picking up where previous Evoline helmets have left off and continuing to lead the way in modular helmet design. Shark's innovative Auto-Up system allows riders to rotate the chinbar of the Evoline 3 ST completely around to the back of the helmet and lock it in place, transforming from full face helmet to open-face helmet in just seconds.
An integrated drop-down internal sun visor, Sharktooth integration and Shark's Easy Fit system for eyeglasses just add to the Evoline 3 ST's already stellar reputation for being a bear in the modular helmet market. Great for long distance riding, inner city commuting and anything in between, the Shark Evoline 3 ST offers riders an unrivaled level of comfort, protection and freedom.
Improvements to the Series 3 include:
- Easier manipulation of the chinbar thanks to the Auto-Up system. The unique motion of the Evoline remains unchanged and has become even more natural with the Series3.
- The Auto-Up system has been simplified - chinbar and main shield are now united in a single movement.
- Fabrics, finish and style. The interior of the Evoline Series 3 has been totally redesigned and is softer, better and more comfortable.
- Brand new ventilation design fore and aft.
- Overall lower weight has been decreased by approximately 200 grams.
- Lexan Polycarbonate shell
- Shark Easy Fit system for comfortable use with glasses
- Sharktooth ready
- Integrated drop down sun shield
- Removable and washable CoolMax liner
- ECE 2205 approved with chinbar in both open and closed position
- ECE 2205 and DOT approved
Great helmet, the Mrs. loves it! So much better than other flip fronts, around town in the summer it's unbeatable with the chin bar right out of the way. Although not light, it's easily the best balanced when open, and doesn't pull your head off at 30mph!
So impressed, I'm now going to get one!
I LOVE Shark Evoline! This is my 3rd one and the best yet after they've improved the ability to wear glasses and improved the buckle mechanism.
I cannot recommend this modular helmet enough; wanna' trail-ride with goggles? Yep you can do that. Wanna Cruise with wrap-around sunnies? Yep; no problems.
Want to ride through a hail-storm with your face protected? Yep; easy!
Add in the slide-away tinted sun-visor and what more could you want (at an especially-fantastic price)!
Great helmet. Fits great. Slightly smaller went to local shop to size. Glad to see Rachel style helmet clasp. Rather than D shackles.
Not to heavy on my head. Compared with my previous non modular helmet. And the modular design going to rear of head = less wind noise and resistance. Love it.