- All products are added to your cart.
Wave G Back Protector Insert - Copy
Dainese Wave G Back Protector Insert
- Back protector certified to CE - Cat. II - EN 1621.2/2014 level 2
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Back protector with 4 degrees of freedom:
- Longitudinal stretch
- Longitudinal bending
- Lateral bending controlled by special tensioner
- External perforated plates
Crash absorb perforated absorption material
- Reduced contact area
- Choose G1 for Women's Jackets
- Choose G2 for Men's Jackets
Added this to my Super Rider. Adds the needed protection for track use! Excellent CE LVL 2 Back protector.
Just received my Manis protector for my D1 racing jacket! Really snug fit and takes a bit of pulling to get the protector into the sleeve. Feels solid while still giving good flexibility bending both backwards and forwards. Definitely a noticeable addition to the jacket, but hugs the back nicely.
Bought this for use in my new Racing D1 jacket. The protector sits perfectly in the back pocket of this jacket (size 54), although it does take a bit of work to get it to fit initially (the wider portion of the protector is as wide as the zipper opening). Once in the jacket, the protector really looks and feels solid, but not uncomfortable. I hope I never have to use it, but I'm confident it'll help protect my back in a crash.