- All products are added to your cart.
Crossfire 2 Stövlar
Sidi Crossfire 2 boots
Sidi Crossfire TA 2 Boots
The newest evolution of SIDI's offroad boot the Crossfire 2 features a new adjustable system of the area between the protective calf-exaust and the front of the boot to allow a rider with a wider calf to be very comfortable.
Dual Flex System:
- The hinged, dual position, stitch-free upper is constructed from injection-molded plastic. With the exclusive Dual Flex system and the four floating independent straps the Crossfire can provide each rider with a personal fit no matter of body shape or use with knee braces or not.
Adjustable Calf System:
- Sidi's exclusive, patented, adjustable calf system allows the rider to adjust the diameter of the Crossfire boot at the calf. This system, along with longer upper straps, allows the Crossfire boot to accommodate riders with larger calves much easier than the previous Crossfire. The Crossfire can accommodate riders with up to a 22-inch calf diameter 14 inches above from the bottom of their heel. The inner plastic plate is made of two different materials; a rigid one to support the boot and a heat resistant one to protect the rider's leg from exhaust heat. All components of this system are fully replaceable and are available in a wide variety of colors for the option of customizing the boot to your taste.
- Three extended ribs are featured at the back of the boot to assist the rider in making upshifts with his heel when starting a race. Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel for maximum protection.
- Sidi boots do not incorporate inner booties into their design, and for good reason. Booties make the design larger and cumbersome, add to the boot's thickness, which interferes with shifting, plus the inner booties retain body heat affecting the rider's performance and comfort.
- The cam-lock buckle system incorporates a strap memory retention system.
- Adjust the straps once and they will be at the same position for every ride after that! No more readjusting for every ride or mid-day during a ride.
- The tip of the toe on the Crossfire and Charger boots are covered with plastic to protect the base material and seems against abrasion from brush etc. Plastic shift and brake lever guards on the top of each foot area.
- Lined with air Teflon mesh and Cambrelle
- Upper in leather and Microfibre material
- Replaceable shin plate
- Micro and replaceable Adjustable buckles
- Dual Flex System
- Adjustable Calf System
- Replaceable Metatarsus Inserts
- Thermoplastic defender on the toe area
- Anatomically shaped heel
- Assembled and replaceable boot leg, it is stitch-free
- Nylon Inner sole with removable arch support
- TA Rubber sole
I've had the regular version and the SRS version also. I actually like this version more for the shape of my foot. I have wide feet and felt the SRS 45 is too small and 46 too big. The regular Crossfire 45 boot is spot on and I like it very much. Looks cool and craftsmanship and materials are top notch as expected from SIDI. Would highly recommend but be sure to try them on before ordering.
Excellent service by champion helmets. The crossfire is without a doubt one of the best boots available. I tried them before so I knew what to expect. Shipping was super fast.